Terms and Conditions
All staff involved are trained to required levels, equipment tested and paperwork carried by each individual or Lorry Loader operator proving their skills and soundness of the equipment being used.
Method Statements are carried by all vehicles for general deliveries based on a lift carried out on a Hired and Managed basis at Basic Level (under terms of BS7121); Project specific Lift Plans can be drawn up with reference to clients CDM risk and method statement. If this is not suitable, we can arrange for a site survey and associated enquiries (the cost of preparing these is chargeable.)
In all lifting operations Advanté will not take responsibility for ground conditions and require as necessary detailed information and confirmation as to the ground suitability.
Delivery, Collection & Installation
Delivery/collection/installation charges are charged as a lump sum per unit, based on a ‘Hired and Managed at Basic Level’ Lift under the Terms of BS7121 (Part 4).
Oasis EcoLogic & Vision units – up to 24ft
The transport rate quoted is based on unit availability from our depot nearest to your site. If at the time of ordering there is no availability from the nearest depot, transport will need to be requoted. Our depots are located in Basildon, Bristol and Loughborough.
Based on standard rigid lorry and trailer, off-loading 2m off side of lorry, during normal working hours: (8am – 5pm Monday – Friday). This is based on no height or width or other access restrictions on site.
Oasis EcoLogic – 32ft units
Due to the weight and length of our EcoLogic units, a larger crane is required for delivery and will require an additional charge on top of 24ft unit delivery/collection charges, as per your quotation. Please note: this charge is in addition to the capped rate.
Oasis EcoMax– 24ft & 32ft units
The transport rate quoted will be based on a rigid vehicle and a rigid vehicle with a trailer.
Price on application for weekend / Public Holidays or specified time deliveries for all welfare units. In case of any of the restrictions listed below, the following charges apply in addition to the transport cost.
Additional charges (if applicable):
|We must be able to deliver/collect any time of day between 8am – 5pm; if there are time restrictions, additional charges will apply||£POA|
|If site requires us to guarantee a specific time||£POA|
|We allow up to 30 minutes loading time per unit||Fr £90 p/h|
Terms of Hire
Our trading is carried out under the following Terms and Conditions, supplemented with Advanté specific Conditions as below.
- For Hire of Units: CPA Model Conditions
- For Road Transport: FTA Conditions of Hire
- For Lorry Loader works: CPA Model Conditions incorporating supplementary Conditions applicable to mobile cranes (wheeled and crawler mounted) 2011
- Minimum hire period: 4 weeks.
- Off-hire notice (in writing): 5 working days.
- Availability from receipt of written order: NEXT WORKING DAY.
Note: Availability fluctuates due to stock level and demand at time of order.
- Written confirmation of order must be received before 11am two days prior to delivery.
- Prices are based on Mainland UK & exclude VAT.
- Payment: Strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- Please note that the rates quoted are confidential and cannot be passed onto any third party.
- All works unless specifically agreed in writing are carried out on a Hire and Managed basis at Basic Level.
- Cancellations after 11am two days prior to delivery may carry the full cost of transport booked in the case of non-delivery of a dispatched unit the cost of the return transport may also be unavoidable.
- The delivery and collection charge quoted is based on a lorry mounted crane to lift the unit 2m parallel to the vehicle. Any placing at a greater distance will require a larger m/t lorry mounted crane (price on application), ground conditions will be site responsibility. We allow 30 minutes per unit for off-loading on site, any delay will be charged as waiting time.
- Minimum Height and Width restrictions – (W) 4metres (H) 4.2metres.
- Collection cost may vary depending on any changes made to site which can change the restrictions, site need to advise us of any changes made.
- A member of your site personnel will be required to sign for acceptance of the Delivery/Collection of the unit, noting any irregularities with the unit to the driver at that stage.
- Should any damage occur to the unit whilst on hire, our trained operations personnel will complete a thorough check when the unit is returned to our depot. In this event we will contact you to advise the nature and cost of the damage, although minor damage may be waived at our discretion.
- If applicable, any generator excess hours will be calculated and invoiced at the end of the hire period. The unit telemetry information will be used to record usage. This may be checked by the customer on the hour meter fitted in the control box or on the generator case, which displays the same information.
- Toilet Service – Toilet service charge is a weekly charge, calculated and billed on a daily basis. Note: If service access is in excess of 5 meters an additional charge will apply. This price is quoted on direct, uninterrupted access to the unit. A final pump out charge will be applied.