Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
Advanté Limited is a leading provider of instant start welfare throughout the UK. We recognise our responsibilities to our employees, clients, supply chain partners and the wider community and stakeholders. We take these responsibilities very seriously and consult on an ongoing basis with our stakeholders to ensure that our policies reflect the key social, ethical and environmental issues faced by the Company
Our approach to corporate governance is designed to ensure that all who trade with us or who are reliant upon us for their employment are confident that we conduct our business in a manner which does not impose undue risk or pressures upon them.
How do we ensure corporate and social responsibility in practice?
Governance and compliance
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate external accreditations to demonstrate, challenge and improve our performance in key areas
- We work closely with our clients to ensure we respond to our clients’ requirement, now and in the future, with sustainable, legally compliant solutions
- Our staff are the heart of Advanté and our company culture of Fairness, Inclusion and Respect (FIR) is underlined with our commitment to the Supply Chain Sustainability School’s ‘People Matter’ Charter
- Providing appropriate training and development for our staff to allow them to safely and effectively carry out their roles
Supply Chain Partners
- We select partners in our supply chain whose ethos and commitments align with ours and pro-actively develop these relationships to minimize any adverse impacts of our operations
- We are members of the Considerate Constructors Scheme and focus on reducing community impact of our products and services by investment in advanced technology, such as telemetry and IT support systems.
- We have introduced a paid volunteering day in the local community for each member of staff per year
- Carbon footprint – commitment to reducing our Carbon footprint year on year
- Partner member of the Supply Chain Sustainability School – we recognize our role in delivering a sustainable built environment by collaboratively working with a cross-section of leading Clients, Contractors and Supply Chain companies in the construction industry
- Product development – we design all our welfare units and systems, ensuring sustainability of both product and associated services.
- Recycling and waste – policies and procedures are in place to minimize waste and
- A copy of our Sustainability policy is available on request
This Corporate Responsibility Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Managing Director – Advanté Limited