Full site address & site contact details
Please provide us with full site address including postcode wherever possible and name and contact details for your site representative (mobile phone numbers are preferred, as this enables us to get hold of the contact more efficiently.)
Project specific restrictions
- Will our staff require off site inductions before the delivery?
- Will they need to attend on-site inductions?
- Is there a designated access route to and from the site?
- Are there any periods between which the site cannot be accessed during a normal working day?
Please be aware some restrictions may incur additional cost.
Width & height restriction
Are there any width or height restrictions on entering the site or in the location of the unit?
We require a minimum width of 3 metres (assuming the vehicle and its trailer can enter the opening square on) and a minimum height of 5 metres to access your site. To operate the lorry loader crane we will also need additional operating area to extend the outrigger support legs, as required.
- Is there a traffic management plan prepared for the project? We will require one in time to review and hand to our driver?
- Are we delivering the unit from the road? If this is the case, it is your responsibility to organise traffic management to ensure the driver’s and the public’s safety.
Restrictions leading to site
- Are there any restrictions leading to the site access?
For example, main road, cul-de-sac, narrow roadway, low bridges, street parking, overhead power lines, weight or time restrictions, etc.
Are there any restrictions as to types of transport that cannot be used? Our deliveries/collections are quoted on access to site with artics and/or trailers. (Rigid Vehicle Length 11.25m with trailer and unit up to 20.5m)
- Will there be suitable ground for our vehicle to travel on and turn (lorry weight 32 tonne max plus trailer 12 tonne)
- Will the ground be levelled (within reason) in the location of the unit’s position?
- Will the ground be compacted in the location of the unit’s position?
Please note vehicles are only taken off the highway at the Hirer’s risk